NEWS & EVENTS
PARTNERSHIP FOR EFFECTIVE EMERGENCY RESPONSE
MA Department of Public Health Duty Officer
PEER members should contact the Duty Officer when:
- Similar events have resulted in PEER notification
- A PEER member group has activated its EOP
- You learn about an incident that may have a significant impact on your organization, region, or discipline.
- Your organization is or will become overburdened in response to an emergency.
- Patient access to care may be interrupted.
- When in doubt, call the Duty Officer to report an incident. Duty Officer will determine if notification to PEER members is necessary.
Kerry Dunnell, Senior Program Manager
Office Of Public Health Practice
715 Albany Street, Talbot Building
Boston, MA 02118